MARTY STUART is a five time GRAMMY-winner, platinum recording artist, Lifetime Achievement Award recipient from the Americana Music Association, Grand Ole Opry star, country music archivist, photographer, musician, and songwriter. Since starting out singing gospel as a child, Stuart has spent over four decades celebrating American roots music. His teenage years on tour with bluegrass legend Lester Flatt in the ’70s were followed by six years in Johnny Cash’s band in the ’80s, and a chart-topping tenure as a solo artist in the ’90s. With legends like George Jones, Johnny Cash and Merle Haggard all passed on, country music purists often echo the question Jones himself asked: “Who’s going to fill their shoes?” The answer, in part, is Marty Stuart.
While he’s too gracious to admit it himself, the singer, songwriter and musician is living, breathing country-music history. He’s played alongside the masters; been a worldwide ambassador for Nashville, Bakersfield and points in between; and safeguarded country’s most valuable traditions and physical artifacts. But most importantly, Stuart continues to record and release keenly relevant music, records that honor country’s rich legacy while advancing it into the future. Way Out West, his 18th studio album, hits both of those marks. Produced by Mike Campbell (of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers), the album is a cinematic tour-de-force, an exhilarating musical journey through the California desert that solidifies Stuart as a truly visionary artist.
Special EARLY START for this Sunday evening show: Doors at 6:30; Show 7 pm.
VIP PACKAGE OFFERED: THE BIG CHIEF SPECIAL - Limited to 23 - $99 Includes:
· One (1) Premium Seat - very front row - added temp seats
· Private pre-show event featuring a 2-song performance by Marty and the Superlatives and question and answer / storytelling session with Marty and the band.
· One commemorative limited-edition show poster and one VIP laminate and lanyard
· Individual photo opportunity taken on stage with Marty and band, using tour photographer
· Autograph session with Marty and band (one item limit due to timing restrictions)
· Crowd-free merchandise shopping
Important: VIP Ticket holders meet in the Cactus Theater lobby at 5:30 pm
Regular ticket tiers:
Reserved floor – first 4 standard rows (rows A-D) $45.00
Remaining seven (7) rows floor [rows E-K] plus ADA areas $40.00
Standard Balcony $35.00
Limited Balcony Box Seats (includes concessions) $80